Close

Problem with the site on Chrome browser

I have posted new threads and replies on Chrome browser.
    It misses out new line characters.

Firefox (which I don't like) works OK.

When I use the forum... I always use on an incognito browser - so no cookies or anything.

Is it just me?

Just thought I'd give feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by starplanet View Post
    I have posted new threads and replies on Chrome browser.
    It misses out new line characters.

Firefox (which I don't like) works OK.

When I use the forum... I always use on an incognito browser - so no cookies or anything.

Is it just me?

Just thought I'd give feedback.
    Not just you. Same problem here, but for me I have issues with both Chrome and Firefox and I don't use incognito.

I'm a new user on this forum and I'm having terrible problems with this forum software.

Posts written with Quick reply lose all line breaks and paragraphs and turn into an unreadible wall of text, see this thread:

https://3dprintboard.com/showthread....think&p=178859

URL's are mangled as well as the first letter from the next word ends up joined on the URL as part of the loss of line breaks. This breaks the URL's.

I manually edited my second post to fix the line breaks and saved - it saved the fixed line breaks however I noticed the URL link was still broken.

When I tried to go back to edit it the Edit button simply didn't work. I tried again about half an hour later, fixed the URL, hit save, and all my line breaks were gone again even though they were there in the Advanced editor view.

Half the time when I try to reload the page it doesn't even load the layout properly.

I use many different forums and this is the only one I've ever had these kind of problems on - any help from the mods here ?

At this point I'm about ready to give up and look for a different 3D printing forum as I just can't be bothered with the formatting of my posts being completely borked every time I try to edit them or if I forget to use the advanced reply mode.