Close

Threaded View

Student
    I've done quite a bit since last post but I won't try to iterate it all. Briefly, the new board arrived and was installed, updated the firmware and now the blue screen appears, blinks occasionally but nothing else happens. So, I'm clearly in way over my head, way above my pay grade. Having to publically and continually show my ignorance, and it only gets worse, is rapidly eroding the little confidence I have left. Apparently I'm unable to succeed because I lack so much basic knowledge about the fundamentals. For that and whatever other reasons I really believe I need personal, hands-on guidance so I can immediately ask questions that arise as we move along, somewhat akin to elementary schooling! I've tried to find 3D fans locally without luck. Am now posting ads in news-paper and we'll see how it develops. It is not equitable to those of you who take the time and interest to help me, as I am unable to make proper use of your advice. When I can find that in-person help I intend to continue. Finally, it is extremely difficult for me to express how much all of your efforts mean to me and I appreciate everyone so much. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
    PS-- Yes Ginger is a spelling and grammar extension. I'm still fighting it!Enable GingerCannot connect to Ginger Check your internet connection
    or reload the browserDisable in this text fieldRephraseRephrase current sentenceEdit in Ginger×
    Last edited by phranch; 04-20-2021 at 09:39 AM. Reason: remove errata