Close

Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
    jfkansas

tanxx man!!

will post a thread when ill get it..asking for tips!

https://youtu.be/B2aeI0ENwc8
    I Have had a Flashforge Dreamer coming up 2 weeks this Monday
    This Problem occured after cancelling a print.
    Any Help or advice to rectify the problem would be Appreciated

Super Moderator
    Add jfkansas on Thingiverse
    X endstop cable failure. Common.

Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by jfkansas View Post
    Yeah, I did not see a light come on at all..

They are cheap to replace, Im pretty sure the dreamer uses these..

At about $5-$8, buy a few spare just incase..

example
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/SENSORE-F...rXoj_2NJaEk8Hw
    Hex3D - 3D Printing and Design http://www.hex3d.com

Quote Originally Posted by jfkansas View Post
    It was but it just flipped up.Turned it back to original spot and problem sorted.
    Thanks

Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by gunjack View Post
    It was but it just flipped up.Turned it back to original spot and problem sorted.
    Thanks
    Ahh good to hear, they can be a little touchy also, if you can push it with your finger and the light comes on then it's working, sometimes the metal arms just get bent down from being used so much and don't make contact.
    Hex3D - 3D Printing and Design http://www.hex3d.com

I have just purchased a refurb flashforge creator pro, after a terrible stint with a da vinci 2.0a, and right out of the box the nozzle will dispense filament but when it starts to print anything no filament is dispersed on the bed. The bed has been leveled and I have printed where it was a little tight and also where it has been quite loose. I have also cleaned the nozzle out twice. I am quite confused and havent seen any comments on this particular problem. It would be great if any of you have some information on this subject.

Cheers

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    sounds like too low a printing temperature.

The thing is it will extrude when heating up and also in preheat mode it will extrude out a continuous stream. It's when it goes to actually print it doesnt extrude at all. Not on the bed or piling up around the nozzle. It seems weird how it would extrude out when heated but immediately after when it goes to print not extrude anything. And the clogging that occurs because of it is unacceptable. I dont know if it is a faulty nozzle or something else.

Spool was the issue

Quote Originally Posted by zfalor View Post
    The thing is it will extrude when heating up and also in preheat mode it will extrude out a continuous stream. It's when it goes to actually print it doesnt extrude at all. Not on the bed or piling up around the nozzle. It seems weird how it would extrude out when heated but immediately after when it goes to print not extrude anything. And the clogging that occurs because of it is unacceptable. I dont know if it is a faulty nozzle or something else.
    Not having the spool on a rotatable holder was the reason for non extrusion. I thought it would start and then stop if there was an issue with that but I guess not. Problem solved.

Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast