Close

Lightbulb DLP test printing part

Good afternoon,

I currently use Form 3 SLA printer to print a very small design. This has some success but I have read that DLP printers can have better success using the Anti-Aliasing feature. I am on the look out for one but wanted to try a print before purchasing to determine if it works before a potential wasted purchase. Would someone be kind enough to try my part using the anti-aliasing? I wouldn't know how to introduce the anti-aliasing feature other than a setting in ChiTuBox but I can learn how to set up my part in that way.

My design contains 121 cone structures of height 0.6 mm and width 0.3 mm sat on a coin of 10 mm dimeter and 2 mm thickness. I normally print with supports and not straight onto the build plate at a layer thickness of 0.025 mm, and it uses less than 1 mL of resin normally. If anyone has a DLP printer and is willing to help, please do let me know as it would be really appreciated.

I am based in Bath, U.K.

Thank you,
    Joe

Student
    Follow ViraV On Twitter Add ViraV on Facebook Add ViraV on Google+ Add ViraV on Shapeways Add ViraV on Thingiverse
    I ask my uncle, he had a 3D printer in his garage, as far as I think this is what you need. If that he contacts you..

Student
    Follow 3DprintingChina On Twitter

we have SLS nylon service

hello friend,

we also can provide you SLS nylon 3D printing service,do you need it?if yes,please send your 3D sie chart file to my email:gaojiemodelsales01@163.com.My name is Debbie.