Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Technologist
    One wire came off the front fan off the motor. I had thought briefly to solder back on but in further inspection the nozzle fan needed help to start spinning. I think the age, use history maybe some of that very fine web like filament found its way into that fan. Just the two fans NEW are in the $20 area and one fan came with no jst connector. For $28 I get whole assembly NEW and conectors on BOTH fan wires. After a print or two after I get er back up and running, I'll swap out board. I already have extender kit just waiting.

Student
    Wow, that's crazy. 28 bucks for a whole new shebang isn't bad though. I paid 20 for 2 BB 5015's, and 36 for a Ni/Cu e3 volcano clone.
    I noticed my fan pulled in stingy stuff like that too when I switched to the HMG5. I still run that fan over the volcano one, but now I don't have strings.

Technologist
    Ni/Cu e3 volcano clone ??

Student
    Sorry, it's a nickel plated copper volcano clone with nickel plated copper 0.4mm nozzle. It came complete (but unassembled). That and a hardened steel nozzle was 36 bucks. Very nicely machined. Here's the link: https://images.app.goo.gl/gvJC6gbAgAdpLxrp7

Technologist
    Looks real nice

Technologist
    over last weekend I installed the 300XL kit from ender Extender. leveled bed manually, glass mirror. but I cannot find setting to go from 235 to 300 for the X and Y travel.

Student
    I forget, you're using marlin, right? In config.adh, bed size is in the first few sections for printer layout and configuration

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12