Close

Is it real to do sports at home?

How to choose a set of exercises for sports at home?
    Last edited by Bikeracer2020; 01-28-2023 at 08:29 AM. Reason: link check

The hardest thing is to motivate yourself.
    Last edited by Bikeracer2020; 01-28-2023 at 08:29 AM. Reason: link check

• Choose your workout — Cardio, strength training or a mixture of both
      Choose 10 different exercises — For cardio, focus on exercises with different levels of intensity. For example, you might alternate a high-intensity exercise (such as jumping jacks or burpees) with an easier move (such as marching in place). For strength training, choose pushes, pulls, front-of-leg, back-of-leg, and core movements, such as squats, lunges, pushups, and dips. Exercise ideas: Step by Step Cardio Exercises, Step by Step Bodyweight Exercises
      Choose the length of each exercise — Beginners might start with 10-30 seconds or 8-16 reps, while intermediate or advanced exercisers might go for 60-90 seconds or 20 or more reps
      Get Ready — Set up a timer or use a stopwatch, turn on some music or your favorite TV show and start with a warm-up
      The Workout — Do 1 circuit if you're a beginner or short on time. Do 2-5 circuits for a more intense workout
    Last edited by Bikeracer2020; 01-28-2023 at 08:30 AM. Reason: link check

Everything depends on you. If you have enough motivation and all required gear, it will not be a problem. My friends and I have already built a small gym in my garage. Also we are going to make a small fighting arena in the courtyard to train jiu-jitsu as all BJJ gyms are closed now becasue of COVID. We found some mats at
    Will see what we have as the result but in any case, our trainings continue.
    Last edited by Bikeracer2020; 09-01-2022 at 02:56 PM. Reason: link check

I prefer to play too but mostly computer games. So, this time I decided that it is better to use which is a wonderful solution in order to play better and to achieve success in this game.
    Last edited by Bikeracer2020; 09-01-2022 at 02:58 PM. Reason: link check

It is possible but requires great self motivation. Concerning the set of exercises there are many fitness apps or Youtube videos
    Last edited by Bikeracer2020; 01-28-2023 at 08:32 AM. Reason: link check

yes, you can play different games at home. I would like to recommend to play tennis at home. you can master the skills by exploring tennisunit.com
    Last edited by Bikeracer2020; 09-01-2022 at 02:59 PM. Reason: link check

Hello. In general yes. But still nowadays all sports professionals use some kind of doping to reach their best results of course in combination with talent. I work out in the gym to keep fit and sometimes go on steroid cycles to build muscle. Basically, I buy everything at because they have good prices and a wide range of products. One of my friends with whom I go to the gym advised me this site.
    Last edited by Bikeracer2020; 09-01-2022 at 03:00 PM. Reason: link check