Close

Thread: Black problems

Black problems

Oh.. to be honest, I'm already very tired of the political situation in my state! Daily contempt from other people, as well as various accusations. I just want to live a normal life and continue my small business dedicated to 3D printing, but because of a new movement (the name of which you all know) my store has almost completely lost its customers. Do you have any ideas about this? Perhaps some of you know some examples from the past with similar circumstances? I think it would motivate me very much! Thank you in advance to everyone who answers in this topic

It is a pity that the country's political problems have such an impact on ordinary citizens. I really hope that everything will be fine for you and your business will only flourish.

I thought maybe movements promoting visible minorities' rights like BLM and others may have helped diminish interracial tensions and discrimination in the US. Hopefully your projects can flourish again and you can once again enjoy what you're doing.