Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Staff Engineer
    Add AutoWiz on Facebook
    So the stepper drivers aren't specific to brands or makes of printers. Those might just be the same drivers from different suppliers or something. Generally the difference we will find is whether they are configured for standalone or UART or SPI. You want to get the ones that say UART. The difference is that in standalone you adjust forward current(voltage) to the stepper motor with a screwdriver on the stepper driver and you configure the jumpers underneath the driver for the mode you want it to always run in. This standalone mode works. But the UART lets you adjust forward current, modes, and stepping value in the firmware. Aside from this making the forward current adjustment safer this method allows the mainboard to command the driver to switch to different modes for different situations. Like running the stepper driver in silent stealthchop mode when the print speeds are slow but whenever a fast movement is commanded the stepper driver can switch to spreadcycle mode for the extra holding torque so it doesn't skip steps. You really want to get the UART drivers and then set them up for UART.

Staff Engineer
    Add AutoWiz on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Pavelev View Post
    What Firmware should I download and how to install it.

I need step-by-step advice on how to proceed and what to do.
    Here is a video on setting up the FYSETC S6: Fysetc F6 - HOW TO INSTALL on a 3DPrinter (Ender3) - YouTube .
    I personally would find the absolute latest version of marlin. I think it is up to 2.0.7.2 and configure that and I would also use platformIO to manipulate and flash said marlin. And here is a video on that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6zYvRgGr3Q&t=

Banned
    There really is no one here who would be able to advise me? I know I'm not good at it, but I have to start somewhere and there's nowhere to get proper information.

Staff Engineer
    Add AutoWiz on Facebook
    Well I mean you can start a thread on your new project and post up questions with pictures there and we will always chime in with answers and opinions.

Banned
    Please, I'm so sorry. I did not notice that the answers to my question are already on page 2.

I want to thank you for your help and willingness to help me.

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    lol - a more comprehensive set of answers you could not have got :-)

Banned
    Hi.

I decided to buy a 32 bit board for the Neder 5 Plus this:
    S6 V2.0 Board 32 Bit
    https://www.aliexpress.com/i/4000345369228.html

and these BIGTREETECH TMC2226 V1.0 Stepper Motor Driver
    https://www.biqu.equipment/collectio...31745990459490

Can you advise me what display I can buy for this board?

And if I don't need to buy anything else to be able to assemble the record?

Thank you in advance for your great help.

Staff Engineer
    Add AutoWiz on Facebook
    All the tft touch screens communicate over a serial connection, like usb. And so they all need just 4 wires to run. +5v, gnd, rx, and tx. Some also have a reset pin. I am fond of the v3.0 BTT tft screens. I have a few of the tft35 v3.0 and for my TronXY 500 pro with the SKR PRO i am running a tft70 v3.0. Whatever you like they do not require firmware changes to work. plug and play.

Banned
    Hi.
    I am buying a BIGTREETECH TFT43 V 3.0, I need it to fit in place of the original display. The TFT70 V3.0 is nice but too big.

Thank you very much for your great help.

Staff Engineer
    Add AutoWiz on Facebook
    Awesome. Here is a link to an enclosure for that screen for your printer that you can freely download and print out: Ender 5 Plus / CR-10S Pro/Max TFT43 Case by mikes2277 - Thingiverse

Don't forget to take and share some pictures with us.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast