Close

Ender 3 + SKR 1.4 TURBO HELP?!

hi, im having a few issues setting up the firmware for my new bigtreetech SKR 1.4 TURBO with TMC2209 drivers.
    basicly, im not a wiz on computers nor do i know much about coding so with jobs like this i pretty much rely on guides and videos.
    i started off following this guide...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Gdk0wHg51w&t=1s

and downloaded marlin from github and unzipped, then went to the seperate configuration folder, selected ender 3, and it gave me a list of boards none of which were the SKR 1.4 turbo.
    seeing as the SKR E3 turbo was listed and has the same processor i thought i would give it a go with that and got the following result....

he presents it very well and found it easy to follow untill i realised i dont have the 'TICK' down the bottom in the blue bar haha :/? so i hit 'RUN WITHOUT DEBUGGING' and it replies with launch: program " does not exist.
    does anyone have an up to date guide or has done the same job recently who is willing to share, or just tell me what to do haha??

well i started from fresh and i think i may have had some success! when i go into the zipped configuration folder like in the guide i come to a list of boards (different from the guide), it doesnt list the SKR 1.4 turbo but does list SKR E3 turbo, if i select the E3 and compile it works. im assuming as the E3 uses the same processor as the 1.4 it should work fine, am i right :/?

anyone? im eager to get the board i now haha :/