Close

Student

Looking for a serious relationship

MatchFinder.in is the most reliable, secure, effective and cost-effective matchmaking website that caters only to those looking for a serious relationship. Over 85% of members are 30+ and more than 85% have a university degree. If you are serious about first or second marriage, MatchFinder is the right choice for you.

Do you really think that you'll find your future life partner on such platforms?

Quote Originally Posted by tabeeR View Post
    Good question. I think that such websites are just for fun. More than that, I don't think that you can find there someone for a long term relationship. But who knows.. Anyway, when my best friend was about to divorce with her husband, she also registered on a similar platform. After she had gone out for a date she deleted her account. It was much more easy to restore her marriage by consulting a qualified relationship counsellor, than to deal with perverts from that matrimony page. In fact, if you want a healthy relationship, you are more likely to meet your partner at work, rather than on such platforms.
    Yeah, definitely agree with you! I'm also looking for a good psychologist, can we talk in PM about it?