Close

Follow industrialforms On Twitter Add industrialforms on Facebook Add industrialforms on Google+

3d Printing Service from Industrial Forms. Really amazing work ! Come and see !

Do you need a professional 3d printing service?We can offer FDM SLA and SLS technology in the house! We are a small group of engineers who can offer personalised service to meet yourexpectations! Visit our website www.industrialforms.co.uk and see our galleryhttps://industrialforms.co.uk/portfolio/automotiveGet in touch by email robert.plauszewski@industrialforms.co.uk and will do my best to help with your project.

Follow industrialforms On Twitter Add industrialforms on Facebook Add industrialforms on Google+

Student
    Follow 3DprintingChina On Twitter
    i try to send you an email,but it reject my email.how can i get contact with you?

Student
    hey, 3d printing china,We also offer 3d printing for apparel and many other printing services for your business you can visit our website: https://zegaapparel.com/printing-methods for more detail contact us. We are willing to help you.Thanks.

Banned
    Add Johncary on Facebook
    Hello there, we'd like to take this opportunity to introduce ourselves. Steve Apparel is a clothing manufacturer that was founded to meet the ever-increasing demand for custom-made clothing. Provide Custom Clothing manufacturing Services include cut and sew, private labelling,custom Screen printing, sublimation printing, embroidery, and many more. Clothing design, development, and manufacturing are greatly helped, allowing start-ups and small businesses to launch their passion projects. We have some pre-existing styles that you can customize and quickly finish so you can get started right away. Some people have their own designs and want to start their own business, but they don't require a large number of them at first. We can create a Jackpot community that inspires through faith if we work together, lift each other up, and support one another. let me know if you are interested thank you