Close

Threaded View

1 More which one should I buy

I dont have as much money as the last few posts to spend. Looking at 300 or less. I'm a software architect and found an M3D cube at my local thrift store 2 weeks ago and I can't stop printing! I even installed freeCAD and am going through a few tutorials now. None the less I am very handy and am not afraid of swapping out parts and was looking at the Ender 3 V2 but I am still not convinced that is the path I should go (not like my budget gives that much choice)I am very interested in printing Carbon fiber nylon. I have a car that I completely customized and have the models for a bunch of interior parts. I also have the need to design some engine bay parts as well. I want to be able to prototype and test parts as well. I know down the line I will invest in a better machine but at that price point knowing what I want to do... what would you recommend.I also have a home theater and would like to print a bunch of signs (Dolby THX etc) as well as film reels and light fixtures and other decor pieces that alone would cost me more than this initial investment... obligatory get buy in from the wife statement...Please let me know. Thank you in advance.Please disregard. There are tons of posts and opinions in this area. I will just go with Creality and go from there. Looks like at this point the learning curve is more important than the hardware for me.Will look into He3D K200
    Last edited by i_build; 03-02-2021 at 09:21 AM.