Hello everyone, i am new to this forum and also to 3d printing, i would like to ask for advice from advanced users as i would like to buy a machine for a specific application, i know there are a lot of threads asking similar questions but still i think is worth to ask, i fix coffee machines, recently I'm having problems getting parts, some manufacturers are overseas, others only sell to authorized dealers, etc. last week i watched some tutorials on YouTube on how to use AutoCAD and designed a really small spur gear for a coffee grinder, took it out for printing and got an acceptable result (not excellent), i asked the printer guy and he told me that was the best he could do, i installed the gear and it seems to be working (i don't really know if it will last) as it is softer than the original, so my main concern are resolution and hardness, for example the gear i designed had 28 tooth of 1 Millimeter each, the printer had an accuracy of .5 mm (that's 50% error) and that caused the part not to be a perfect fit on the female coupling end. i would like to get a 3d printer capable of having a good resolution so i can make really small and complex parts but need to be strong too, i read about nylon and polycarbonate but then found out there are resin printers and other types too. any comments will be appreciated, thank you and happy printing!!