Close

CR-10 MAX thermistor issues

Hi, i have cr 10 max with marlin 2.0 . During an overnight print, next morning i wake up with stopped motors , broken part cooling fan cable and wrong thermistor values for hotend because model left the bed. I fix everything back and heat up nozzle, it was suspecious that hotend heating up very slow, then i realize that thermistor was broken.I ordered new one fix , but it was always showing 108 degree. I play with firmware , tried all 100 k thermistors but no luck. I order another original(at least seller says that) and tried again all 100 k thermistors, temperature change between 50 and 150 degrees depending on my choice. But it is not correct at all. I return to default 1.70.0 BL hotend is 109 degree, hotbed is 21 . When i disconnect thermistors values are not changing.Today i tried to heat the bed. it is heating but thermistor is not moving. So i have both thermistor defective now.After some search on web, some folks advise to check the port if they are working or not. So i attach 10 k potentiometer instaid of thermistors, bot temperatures are moving when i rotate potentiometers. So i believe my ports ok.I measure inlet voltage for hotend is 2.5 v, and fot hotbed 5 v. Any help highly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by ejdereldek View Post
    Hi, i have cr 10 max with marlin 2.0 . During an overnight print, next morning i wake up with stopped motors , broken part cooling fan cable and wrong thermistor values for hotend because model left the bed. I fix everything back and heat up nozzle, it was suspecious that hotend heating up very slow, then i realize that thermistor was broken.I ordered new one fix , but it was always showing 108 degree. I play with firmware , tried all 100 k thermistors but no luck. I order another original(at least seller says that) and tried again all 100 k thermistors, temperature change between 50 and 150 degrees depending on my choice. But it is not correct at all. I return to default 1.70.0 BL hotend is 109 degree, hotbed is 21 . When i disconnect thermistors values are not changing.Today i tried to heat the bed. it is heating but thermistor is not moving. So i have both thermistor defective now.After some search on web, some folks advise to check the port if they are working or not. So i attach 10 k potentiometer instaid of thermistors, bot temperatures are moving when i rotate potentiometers. So i believe my ports ok.I measure inlet voltage for hotend is 2.5 v, and fot hotbed 5 v. Any help highly appreciated.

solved,

same issue as below

https://www.reddit.com/r/CR10/commen...itting_at_300/