Close

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Follow Eddie On Twitter Add Eddie on Facebook Add Eddie on Google+ Add Eddie on Shapeways Add Eddie on Thingiverse

Zortrax - Earn an Additional Entry For Answering This Question

This is a question posed by Zortrax.
    Earn 1 additional entry for replying to this thread and answering the following question:

What do you like most about Zortrax.com website, and what kind of 3D printed sample would you like to receive from Zortrax if you would be interested in purchase?

Site is clean and informative. Like it a lot.
    If Zortrax sent printed samples out I would want to see .100mm layer height complex model.

Based on Ultra Ivory to test machine usable parts for a Project. !

Very modern design. A sample of a torture test would be great http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:383165

A pre-assembled tool like on the homepage would be awesome!

Website is clear and concise, I would like a gyro cube printed at 100 microns.

A very streamlined website is what I always like to see, a sample print that would boost purchases would be torture tests of bridging and stringing!

Student
    Follow apmahardy On Twitter Add apmahardy on Facebook Add apmahardy on Google+ Add apmahardy on Thingiverse
    Regarding the website, I like the clarity and care of the images and drawings used. They help break up the text and contribute to hierarchy on the page. As far as a sample is concerned, I did receive the strap buckle and I agree that "interactive" or "moving" parts are impressive.

A sample of 3D printed pliers

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast