Close

Print Shifting Problem

I know there can be multiple issues that can cause print shifting, but I have checked all of the basics such as belt tensions, pulley gears, print head, and glass bed movement, which where all ok. The only thing I did not check was the filament spool. I did not because this was printed from a brand new roll. Is it possible that the filament was wound wrong or would this even cause something like this to happen?

Weird thing is as you will see from the pics is that it started relatively low from the base and the top tubes above the shifting printed perfectly. The piece on the right in the pic is the right side of the case, it was printed before the one on the left separetely and printed perfect as well.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated on this one!

Printer Specs:

Ender 3 Pro with 32bit Board V4.2.2
    BL Touch Model 3.1
    Micro Swiss Hot End
    PrinterMods MDD
    Creality Glass Bed
    FIRMWARE is the latest from daily builds at https://marlin.crc.id.au/
    Attached Images Attached Images

Linear rail

Hi. It might be that the linear rail is too tight. Try to slightly loosen (quarter turn) the screws holding the linear rails in. It fixed the issue for me. For more 3D printing help, you can look at my blog.

Is there some abnormal vibration during printing, which is causing the printing problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Tempest161 View Post
    I know there can be multiple issues that can cause print shifting, but I have checked all of the basics such as belt tensions, pulley gears, print head, and glass bed movement, which where all ok. The only thing I did not check was the filament spool. I did not because this was printed from a brand new roll. Is it possible that the filament was wound wrong or would this even cause something like this to happen?

Weird thing is as you will see from the pics is that it started relatively low from the base and the top tubes above the shifting printed perfectly. The piece on the right in the pic is the right side of the case, it was printed before the one on the left separetely and printed perfect as well cara install windows 10 dengan flashdisk

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated on this one!

Printer Specs:

Ender 3 Pro with 32bit Board V4.2.2
    BL Touch Model 3.1
    Micro Swiss Hot End
    PrinterMods MDD
    Creality Glass Bed
    Did you fix your issue? im getting the same issue right now.