Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Add Roberts_Clif on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by markh View Post
    Thank you for the response.I have tried that but all it gives me in the drop down box is Project Files (*.3mf, *.amf) - there is no option for all files *.* (I am clicking on the small arrow and only the one option is coming up).Really frustrating - why on earth wouldn't I get the all files option???
    Stated in post load a Project file though you have to import a STL files and other formats.

So back to the 2 selections.....

Quote Originally Posted by markh View Post
    Thank you for the response.I have tried that but all it gives me in the drop down box is Project Files (*.3mf, *.amf) - there is no option for all files *.* (I am clicking on the small arrow and only the one option is coming up).Really frustrating - why on earth wouldn't I get the all files option???
    The .3mf option is what you want to save as. I did it and the xyz slicing software reads it. I was then able to slice, or press the prepare button and now I'm printing on my jr 1.0 using creality software. I also downloaded the zip file and opened the Dav_VanciI_1.0_AIO ini file in the open profile in the file tab.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12