So, I have already seen the post that links to an article from 2015.. Obviously that won't do me much good.
I bought myself an Orange 10. That seems to have been a mistake. Although the printer itself works fine, I am having failed prints for the figures I am printing.
First off, I am located in CANADA, and it seems like a lot of the printers are just not available here (At least without the pain of shipping and customs) I would like to purchase it from Amazon.
I print D&D figurines mainly. I print them attached to the base. I would like something with a slightly larger build plate then the Orange 10, Ideally 66-70mm on the shortest side.
Mono seems to be the new "thing" resulting in faster and more accurate prints, and longer screen life. So I am thinking a mono screen may be a good idea.
I am not really sure if 4k is worth it to me to be honest. Those printers seem to be a lot more expensive, and I don't think I can justify the additional cost. Of course if I can get 4k for an extra $25 or $50 that may be worth it.
Ideal budget of $300 Canadian. May be willing to push a bit more.

So, I am curious to hear what you all have to say for a replacement. Am I asking for a Ferrari on a Toyota budget? Or is what I am asking reasonable? Is the orange 10 really that bad? Or am I just having really bad luck? It is worth the replacement, and what should I get?

Look forward to hearing from you all.