Hi everyone, I'm new to 3D printing and promise to dive more into learning about it in the coming days, but I want to get everything I need ordered ASAP, so I can hit the ground running with some PCB enclosures I'm designing. I've seen the resolution and general quality differences between a resin and filament printers, so I'm going to go with a resin printer I believe. I need to be able to print things a little larger than the average size of a lot of these various printers out there, so I think I've decided on the QIDI Tech S-Box:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08MT3XBS6

Some of things I cannot easily seem to find answers to are things like, what else do I need to finalize a print, in junction with this resin printer that has a built-in UV curing station? Do I need a vat or something large enough for an alcohol bath? Is there anything else, besides possibly a better scraper I'll need for being able to have a complete item, ready to use after the printer finishes its part? Thanks so much everyone, sorry for the rushed ignorance here.... I just have my hands in a lot of different things since last week and will be learning a lot more about 3D printing this weekend, like I said I just want to have everything on order as soon as possible. Thanks so much to anyone willing to help!

-Andrew