Close

Student

Question Ender 3 V2 print problem

I printed with an Ender 3 Pro for 4-5 months so still a relative newbie. Just got an Ender 3 V2 and sometimes it will print normally as soon as the bed and nozzle are at set temp, and other times it will just sit there. I have been unable to determine what makes the difference for it to begin! Any help appreciated! Edit 1-21-21: To add further details--I have a new Ender 3 V2 with a 4.2.2 board and no BL Touch.. The firmware is V1.0.2, which as far as I can tell the the most current. The problem is that when I press Print after the bed and nozzle are at temp, the lcd panel just shows "BACK". It was doing ok until a few days ago and I haven't done anything other than print, no flashing attempts or anything similar. I'm relatively new at this and the more I try the more confused and frustrated I become! Any and all ideas welcome! Oh, and I have researched and searched many forums with no luck. Edit #2--Just removed some garbage about Ginger that must have come with some copy/paste I did!! 3rd Edit--The words came back! I give up.

Enable GingerCannot connect to Ginger Check your internet connection
    or reload the browserDisable in this text fieldEditEdit in GingerEdit in Ginger×Enable GingerCannot connect to Ginger Check your internet connection
    or reload the browserDisable in this text fieldEditEdit in GingerEdit in Ginger×
    Last edited by phranch; 01-21-2021 at 03:48 PM. Reason: To add more detail. Removed some garbage.

Check all the connections. Other than that,???

Student
    Thank you for taking the time to respond. You are the only one so far and I want you to know how much I appreciate your effort. It's difficult for me as a beginner to even know how to phrase a call for help because I know so little and I simply show my ignorance by venturing onto a forum. I read and read everything I can but always seem to hit an obstacle that I must search out before I can go ahead. Somewhat akin to an algebraic equation where C is the combined result of B + 3Z(2-4X) from a previous solution, where D -a +(1-T+s) which is the combined result of a previous.......ad nauseum. As in any new field, you may get along rather well for a while until an event occurs which requires troubleshooting, which requires a much-expanded knowledge you haven't yet obtained! I'll scream and kick but eventually get there screaming and kicking all the way! If I didn't enjoy it I wouldn't do it!Enable GingerCannot connect to Ginger Check your internet connection
    or reload the browserDisable in this text fieldEditEdit in GingerEdit in Ginger×
    Last edited by phranch; 01-27-2021 at 01:12 PM. Reason: remove errata