Close

Thread: Electric car

Electric car

Hello friends!

I want to buy an inexpensive, but good quality electric car. What can you recommend? I need it to be roomy.

Hi.
    I advise you to look at the car range of this company. I know that they are engaged in the technology of electric car batteries and they are good at it, they also started to make cars based on their inventions, and as far as I know they are also good at it.

Just buy a normal ICE car

If you're choosing a car to drive on a regular basis, it's best to take the matter seriously and check the car thoroughly. With Vingurus, you can find out the history of the car in question. There is also an auto vin check function which helps you find out the exact vin number.

I don't understand what you are going to check in the car, but I can tell you for sure that this is the model of the acura rdx that I plan to buy in the near future. I have heard many different opinions, but based on the fact that this is a new car and it has all the necessary options for comfort, I can say that it is simply excellent. If you don't like a?ura, then you can choose what for yourself.