Close

Does this look like over extrusion late in the print?

IMG_9515.jpg The print in the foreground failed yet remained firmly adhered to the bed (glue stick over painters tape). I aborted the print after the extrusion head assembly started bumping against the print. Any ideas on how to avoid this happening? Printer with cura on a Printrbot Simple Metal. 200f heat, 1.75 PLA, 60 speed.

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    what sort of print area cooling does it have ?
    If none look on thingiverse for some mods.

Could just be that.

It does have that, thanks for the idea though. I think I discovered my simple problem, the z axis threaded rod had a somewhat loose screw on the coupler. Tightened that up, hopefully that gets things back on track!

Quote Originally Posted by curious aardvark View Post
    what sort of print area cooling does it have ?
    If none look on thingiverse for some mods.

Could just be that.

Guys, I don't know if this is the perfect forum to talk to, but I wondered if anyone heard about the https://jpg2pdfconverter.com/ converter? I have some files that are in jpg, and I need to convert them into pdf format. So a friend of mine recommended me that website. But I want to hear your thoughts too before making a decision. So in case, someone had the experience working with the website I've shared, feel free to text me. I will be grateful. Hope you guys are having a good day.
    Last edited by Orbeck; 07-18-2021 at 09:43 AM.

It might also be because you have too little cooling, so your nozzle drags through the molten plastic and deforms it, before it cools down.