Close

Printing problems noob

Hi I just tried to print this but when I checked after 1 hour I noticed that the print failed. Problem is I don't know why it failed. Bad adhesion was not the issue. I would guess the the nozzle might be the problem. Do you have any advice, hints. Thank you for your help
    Attached Images Attached Images

Add Roberts_Clif on Thingiverse
    This is called under-extrusion.

I call it Swiss Cheese.

3mm - 1.75mm.jpg

Mine was caused by having the Slicer set to 3mm filament when I was using 1.76mm filament.

So can you further explain the configuration you have setup.

Before going to bed yesterday I remember that I had a spare nozzle that came with my Printer so I just changed the nozzles (same diameter) used the same gcode. When I came back this morning the print was just fine. So I guess the nozzle was the issue. How often do you change your nozzle. Cause mine was not very old, maybe 50 hours of printing.

Add Roberts_Clif on Thingiverse
    I do not change the nozzles very often though when nozzles have to be changed they are in petty bad shape.

Only the left most nozzle is good all others are not top somehow is enlarged bottom & right hit bed reducing opening.

Nozzles.jpg

Do not ask how the top nozzle got such a large opening, do not have an answer.