Close

Ender 5 plus problem

Hey guys I'm new here and at 3d printing so I will try and explain my problem the best I can.

I couldn't get the machine to work with the standard board so I upgraded to the silent board (which I planned to do anyway) but still having issues with the bed crashing into the nozzle either when trying to print or doing the auto leveling.

With the standard board the bl touch would turn blue and engage twice at the beginning of the auto bed leveling but then on the 3rd time of the bed moving up (still in the home position) the bl touch would turn red and the bed would crash, with the silent board fitted the bl touch just stays red and the bed crashes. Any ideas? I'm crap at this software stuff so please dumb it down for me lol. Cheers

Anyone here?

Add Roberts_Clif on Thingiverse
    Yes someone is here.

Creality 32bit Silent Controller Board correct.

Can you post the Firmware you installed to the Creality 32bit Silent Controller Board
    Last edited by Roberts_Clif; 12-20-2020 at 06:31 AM.

Hi thanks for replying, I haven't installed anything although when I tried via the creality slicer my laptop doesn't pick the board up. The old board i had in it did register on my laptop.

I thought it was a plug and play type of deal as that what it said where I purchased the silent board. Was I misinformed?

I do not know if the Creality 32bit Silent Controller Board come flashed I believe you have to ask for firmware version you want installed on the controller.

Firmware is located here
    Last edited by Roberts_Clif; 12-20-2020 at 06:31 AM.

Iv checked the firmware installed and it says uts 1.7.1, any ideas why the bl touch just stays red?

I would assume that the firmware version on the controller is not for the BLtouch Ender 5 Plus
    Last edited by Roberts_Clif; 12-20-2020 at 08:50 PM.

Student
    Go to the site Cliff posted and download the firmware for the Ender plus. You then have to configure the firmware. It should be pretty wel configured for everything you have, but may need tweaking.