Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How to configure Tronxy XY-2 PRO at Cura.

Hey, everyone!

I just got my first printer and it is working well with gcode files that came with it, but when I try to print something from Cura it just don't move or react.
    Anyone could help me about what I'm doing wrong?

It shows in the screen as if it's printing, but as youc an see in one of the images, the printer didn't even moved from it's starting point.

WhatsApp Image 2020-12-17 at 06.58.56.jpg WhatsApp Image 2020-12-17 at 06.58.49.jpg

This is a GCode created at Cura I'm trying to print GCode File
    Last edited by Leisses; 12-17-2020 at 04:15 AM.

Add Roberts_Clif on Thingiverse
    I am 3D Printing your 3DBenchy now.
    You may have selected the wrong settings for Machine configuration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EORGq6fpt8
    Last edited by Roberts_Clif; 12-17-2020 at 08:05 AM.

First try I just selected the printer at Ultimate Cura 4.8 version and nothing happened. I uninstalled Cura and deleted all files and started doing the same thing and no result.

Is there something I need to do at my printer? Is it needed to change firmware or something like that? Because I am running out of options now. I had already watched the link you sent and nothing changed.

Is it possible I need to change the GCode Flavor? I set it as Marlin, but never changed anything at printer.

The Video I post stated that you should select Marlin at 3:00 minutes into video, Post one of the G-Code Models that do work will look inside.

I was thinking if I should change the firmware of printer to Marlin instead of Tronxy's.

Here is one of those that works on it:

Dinosaur

Quick look inside Dinosaur.gcode reveals :Flavor:Marlin

Marlin 1234.jpg
    Last edited by Roberts_Clif; 12-18-2020 at 06:59 AM. Reason: Can not see photo

Quote Originally Posted by Roberts_Clif View Post
    Quick look inside Dinosaur.gcode reveals :Flavor:Marlin

Marlin 1234.jpg
    You're right. I saw that after posting. I tested other original files from Tronxy and not even all of them are printing. Only 3 out of 5 original files are working. It can't be something on the printer because it's working for some files, but it's really annoying that it doesn't work on any file I create =[

Post your Profile form Preferences > Configure Cura... > Profile Select the Profile you sliced with and Post Export.
    Post your Printer form Preferences > Configure Cura... > Printers > Machine Settings Screen Capture window crop and post.

This should be enough to see what is happening in your slicer, an determine if we need to check the printer.

Thx for all the help.

Here are the files:

GCode

Printer Settings

I sent a new Gcode because I've been trying different things to fix it, but none is working, so maybe my gcode from now is different from the first I sent.

As your first layer start at full speed I would change add Top/Bottom Speed.

Image1.jpg

On most models I print with a print speed between 65-86% My Start speed varies between 32-56% depending on complexity of model.
    I believe you would experience better prints starting out in this area.
    Last edited by Roberts_Clif; 12-19-2020 at 07:43 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast