Close

Need help with my printer, Its not "welding" the plastic

Hi
    I recently got an Ender 3 V2, it was working fine untill one day,
    I seems like wont melt the plastic properly. Ive tried to reset my slicer settings inn Cura, changing temperature on the hotend. Im new to 3D printing so I really dont know what to do from here.
    Ive added a few pics. its supposed to be a nut with threads. Maybe not the best pics, but you can see it there.
    If anyone can help me or know a video or a link to a page that can help me that would be great.

Thank you!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Add Roberts_Clif on Thingiverse
    Start with giving us more information.
    Post your Cura slicer settings.

In fact If you have an Ender 3 you should be using Prusaslicer also and you could attach a .3mf project file for us to look at.

Technician
    I had a similar problem a while back that I could not figure out. My prints were just falling apart - like the plastic wasn't getting hot enough. Someone on here mentioned the thermistor. I had to do some research to find out what that was and how to check it. Mine had slipped out of it's hole when I was changing the nozzle. Fixed that and it has worked fine since.

Engineer-in-Training
    HiYou don't give us enough information to be of any help !!1 What material are you using (type and brand)2 What hot end temp have you got set3 What bed material adhesion promotor if any and what temperature.If it is any help in the last 10 months I have used an ender 3 almost every day professionally logging about 1000hrs and while we have had our share of failures we have always traced them back to user error rathe than machine failure,