Close

CR10 V2 Bad Firmware update for new board, Constant beep.

I recently swapped in a new motherboard for my CR10 V2. I powered it on, nothing happened. I realized I needed to upload firmware. I uploaded what I thought was the correct file and it started a constant beep. Can someone direct me to the right firmware to upload for a cr10 v2 with the quiet motherboard. I tried installing a bltouch, it bricked my last board so I don't want to bother with it this time. It does not have titan direct drive. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Add Roberts_Clif on Thingiverse

Thanks, but that didn't work. I am having power supply issues. Before I swapped the board, the screen didn't work but the fans ran when it turned on. Now the screen works but it is only getting power from my computer. The fans don't run. I have no idea what is happening. The fuse is intact. It is set to the correct voltage for North America, 115 V.

Do you have a multi-meter to make a few voltage/continuity measurements.

Yes. Should I open it up and check the inputs from the power supply?

I would measure Voltage At the power and again at Controller with the hot-end and hot-bed preheating,
    this will ensure that the wires can carry the voltage and current.

I also note that a 12 volt supply should have 12 volts and a 24 volt supply should have 24volts.
    Sometime they are adjusted too high and this cause problems with electrical noises,
    Electrical noises cause the controllers to do crazy things at the worst moment during a print cycle..
    Last edited by Roberts_Clif; 11-21-2020 at 04:20 PM.