Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ATMEGA blew up

Add Roberts_Clif on Thingiverse
    Attaching Cura 15.04.6 images one With and one without Support Images and the estimating Print time.
    Cura With.jpg

Cura without.jpg

Cura 3.6.0 without.jpg

Printed Model.jpg

Printed model took a little longer 1hour 32 minutes Without supports.
    Actually I printed it without supports.
    As you can see there is little flaws near the Holes on edge of the left side.

I have two of these Used Hictop a 3DP11 12volt and a 3DP12 24volt .

In fact there is another used Hictop on E-Bay too bad I do not need or have space for another 3D Printer.
    Last edited by Roberts_Clif; 11-21-2020 at 02:13 PM.

Staff Engineer
    Add AutoWiz on Facebook
    Oh no. Well Roberts_Clif my print time is behind you, sir..

The item printed out well. I might have been able to get a better surface on the print if I dropped the nozzle temp 5c but no worries. It looks nice..

So I am embarassed at this point. Obviously. Hat's off to you and your printer tuning capabilities, buddy. I will now chase what you are doing and identify flaws to fix. And TY for pointing me off in that direction. Mine printed in 1:51 or 111 minutes whereas your printed in 1:38 or 98 minutes. Yours printed 13% faster than mine. So now I reprint..

Add Roberts_Clif on Thingiverse
    I truly believe that the print times are so close that we both won.
    Both of us have figured out how to print the very best in the fastest time.

I wish I could get a faster print time and you probably also want a faster print time.
    I can print faster though the models start look not so well and the the layer are not well laminated.
    Have even upped the nozzle temp with the printer speed helped a little though still sacrificed the model quality and lamination even printing in a heated enclosure.
    I have never had any problems with my current controllers other than the two I killed the stepper motor drivers IC chips on.

Did we loose you EmperorShaohao this was your thread and we still want to help you just got side tracked.
    Last edited by Roberts_Clif; 11-21-2020 at 04:47 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12