Close

Problems with bridging and PETG

Hi guysI started 3d-printing a couple weeks ago, and I've ran into a problem I just cant figure out. I am running a Creality CR10S Pro, Cura slicer and PETG filament. I have come to a point now that my parts look quite decent with a .28 layer height and a 0.6 nozzle. I am printing functional parts, so finish is not the most important, but I still want the stuff to look decent. The one poblem I have is with bridging. It seems like the extrusion is delayed. Whenever the gap starts, it is just a string, and then a few mm out in the air, the filaments starts flowing. Of course this usually ends with the filament falling down, and the part will not be nice. I have printed flowtests, temperature tests, cali cats, etc, and I think most of the other stuff is pretty dialled in. I have played with the experimental bridge setting in Cura wihout any results, retraction speed and length, replaced the bowden setup, tried the "easy hotend setup", turned the speed waaaay down (8mm/s in experiental bridge settings), and a lot more. Sorry I cant remember everything I have tried, but hopefully there is something easy I have not catched. But I am out of ideas now. Any pointers?

Edit: Attached picture. Nozzle is going from left to right
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by HrKlev; 11-12-2020 at 04:05 PM.