Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    just look at the reviews in amazon--enough said about bimbo printers

Staff Engineer
    Add AutoWiz on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by meanmodine View Post
    ...I pulled the two sides open and the pointed wire flicker d out and stabbed me in the lip..it broke the skn, it bled...
    Quote Originally Posted by curious aardvark View Post
    ...Look at it from a purely logical point of view of someone who is not you...
    We aren't supposed to use our mouths or faces to open mail. I am just saying. Or if we are that near sighted maybe we should use glasses so we don't have to hold our faces inches away from the box we are opening. From reading this I have a picture in my head now of a desperate 3d printer lashing out against a deranged human attempting to give fellatio to it's packaging. It's this type of behavior that is going to make the machines rise up against us one day.

But seriously a trip to the E.R. just opening a 3d printer box has to be a new record. The CDC is the wrong group for you to reach out to. You need to be getting in touch with Guinness in an effort to claim that new world record.

good grief! reading comprehension 101--
    it flew up --flicked out-- --as in---traveled through the air.--yes- a tetanus shot from a metal object piercing the skin is advisable.

hey whatever-- please but several bibos-- you deserve it

chinese shills are everywhere

i love my stratasys -- go cheap- go china-- go right ahead

just be carefull-- there is a danger inside the box

grow a support--(or brain)

i own a cnc machine shop. specialize in working with design engineers to develop thier new products. they send thier "concept" and we refine it into a component or assembly that can be manufactured--economically as possible. The design engineers dont often know "IF" things can be machined ot cast. We help them out. Then machine the components for thier vreation so they can test it and send it to UL for approval. I also have a friend that owns a bronze foundry. I've been printing lost was type patterns for him. Refining the shape/ form in zbrush cad and maya into a form that will cast and burn out nicely. I use the stratasys for that--first print last print every print--is magnificent. perfect every time. I ordered the bibo for running or printing smaller models of these concepts -- to more accurately visualize-- on a screen in cad-- can fool you. it helps to print the components -- hold it in your hand etcetera. we both bought 1 of the bibo dual extruders- steel case- heavy--a good fit for machine shop and foundry environments. I recieved mine first. the harpoon story is above, He finally after 3 weeks of going back and forth with bibo- edits- firmware- trying to get cura to work--finally--But he finally got it printing! If you want to call it that. the prints are hodeous! when one extruder is printing the other extruder is oozing gooplets- that then get dragged into the model. .bibo says lower the temp. he tried and tried- cant stp the gooping and still keep a print going hot enough to extrude. He is sending it back to amazon also.I make full sized cnc's busts too with a scanner and cncs
    Attached Images Attached Images

Staff Engineer
    Add AutoWiz on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by meanmodine View Post
    just be carefull-- there is a danger inside the box
    Ya that would have been good advice 18 years back before we started having the kids. But it's a bit late for all that now. And honestly I don't even know what relevance that has to 3d printing. As for your printer's reviews, have you seen this? https://www.hackster.io/news/review-...e-48e48dfc37d3 .
    I mean honestly it is way too small of a build volume for my interests at 214x186x160mm max build volume. You wont be making big things with that. I think 200x200x200 is a very small build volume for the end of 2020. Especially for a corexy. Have you looked at TronXY and maybe someone to unbox and assemble for you so you don't get hurt again or set any fires? The X5SA PRO comes in up to 500x500x600mm build volume. And something like that is worth the effort of assembly and then fighting to overcome manufacturing deficiencies. Right? Because the juice has to be worth the squeeze.

hobby farm

yes we saw the good reviews--should have read those on amazon first--it's a junker. old school machine shop foundry- looked good because of the metal enclosure.I use the stratasys for the lost wax type patters, it too is too small- must print halves sometimes.but we have had decent luck with types of machinable wax- my cnc's are plenty big . doesnt burn out well unless we modify the model- thicker here and there. nest thing to do for kicks- a family totem-- heads of all family members on a log standing upright--and 3d printed little ones too--have to be sectioned for printing- but full size hardwood for the big onelove that artec!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12