Close

Moving and Storage San Diego

Our apartments were built ahead of schedule. We need to move urgently. I look forward to your advice to whom to contact!

I recommend CaliMoving to you. They carry out moving and storage San Diego. It is a very happy event that you are moving, but you were clearly not ready for this! But that's okay. With CaliMoving, you will feel as if you have been preparing the move for several years!

Thank you so much!

As I see you guys no feedback was left as an option found that satisfied your needs. When I needed urgent to move my stuff from my parents seconds house that was isolated with relatives, I had only 6 hours to take my stuff and these guys from best moving companies near me made it happen. It was unbelievable fast with no hidden fest or additional payment. I was speechless and so happy in the same time. When they arrived to my home I wanted to help them and did so, they were polite and very nice people. Amazing experience, would like to see always such peoples at this type of work.
    Last edited by Rampoind; 11-17-2020 at 05:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rampoind View Post
    As I see you guys no feedback was left as an option found that satisfied your needs. When I needed urgent to move my stuff from my parents seconds house that was isolated with relatives, I had only 6 hours to take my stuff and these guys from best moving companies near me made it happen. It was unbelievable fast with no hidden fest or additional payment. I was speechless and so happy in the same time. When they arrived to my home I wanted to help them and did so, they were polite and very nice people. Amazing experience, would like to see always such peoples at this type of work.
    It’s such a strange story as it seems to be the most affordable service on the market. I'm looking forward to work with them. Handy contact.