Close

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

i need help badly

i have a ender 3 for a year now and has never worked i have fixed over 50 problems(some popped up again) i just need help fixing it plz someone

Add Roberts_Clif on Thingiverse
    Post the Problems you are having the forum and I will help you get it printing.

Thx's so much i just replaced a part i am going to test it tommrow i mixed up two wires and then i will tell you the probelms if there are any

But the probllems i was having were layers not sticking together not sticking to print board and when layers did stick layer shifting

As this is a Ender3 with layer problems I would guess that the XYZ axis may need adjusting.

Layer shifting could be caused by the XY Axis not having a smooth travel path most likely the Eccentric nuts are not correctly adjusted.

The Z-Axis problems could be related to several things including the slicing process.
    When you again post with your current problems we will continue with suggestions.

I have not not gotten a chance to test i have had a lot happening lately sry but i should hopefully get to test wendsday that is my free day but one problem i havbe now is when ever i heat up my hot end then the screen says that it has heated up to 26 not the 210 i have set and i let it sit for 10 minutes and it neve changed

so i swapped the wireds i mixed up and the hot end heated up to 350 not the 220 i told it to (at least thats what the screen said) i then swapped them back and got the same thing. I just bought a new hot end becasue it looked like the plastic never heated up enough but now i dont know what is wrong and why it is saying 350. also the filament is not comig out. now the plastic not looking like it was heating up enough may have been the filament (i have solutech gray and blue) i dont know if i should put the old hot end backing since i know it works but telll me what you think i should do

The Thermister detects a short by reading 310 °C or higher
    The Thermister detects a open-circuit by reading 16 °C or less

should i go back to the old one and have you help me fix the printer from there our should i keep the new one on and have you help me fix the temp issue and fix the filament not coming out or should we do one of those and i buy new filament (i have solutech) tell me what i should do i just really want a working printer

I am Here for the duration, you tell us what problems you are having an we will answer to the best of our knowledge to help you.
    It may require me asking questions in return, fixing a 3D Printer is sometimes quite long and requires many post between the individuals.
    Sometimes the party requesting the information gets side tracked, in one case the requesting party did not respond online for almost a year.
    Then returning the forum got together and between all of us we helped the Party to resolve their 3D Printer problems.

ok thxs we will start off with trying to get the temp to read right and getting the nozzle to put out filament

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast