Close

Thread: Large data

Large data

Hello everyone!

I have a company that deals with various things and also do 3D printing. My team and I are faced with the fact that we need to somehow simplify, systematize and restore order in our databases, because there are a huge number of them, perhaps someone can give advice or share their experience in this matter?

Our company recently had the same problem and we hired a company that helped us set up and visualize all our databases and processes, now you don't need to dig into different databases for a long time and look for something, everything is intuitive and convenient. Perhaps the same approach will help you.

This sounds like what we need, can you tell a little more about it? could you share the name of this company?

If you know something about JavaScript, then you may be familiar with such a concept as GoJS, a library for creating interactive charts and graphs. If I understand correctly, they use this to take our data and visualize it in the app. We used the services of this company - https://synergycodes.com/, I think it's better to contact them to find out more, I hope this will help you.
    Last edited by BenSherman; 10-20-2020 at 10:10 AM.