Close

Thread: Large data

Large data

Hello everyone!

I have a company that deals with various things and also do 3D printing. My team and I are faced with the fact that we need to somehow simplify, systematize and restore order in our databases, because there are a huge number of them, perhaps someone can give advice or share their experience in this matter?

Our company recently had the same problem and we hired a company that helped us set up and visualize all our databases and processes, now you don't need to dig into different databases for a long time and look for something, everything is intuitive and convenient. Perhaps the same approach will help you.

This sounds like what we need, can you tell a little more about it? could you share the name of this company?

If you know something about JavaScript, then you may be familiar with such a concept as GoJS, a library for creating interactive charts and graphs. If I understand correctly, they use this to take our data and visualize it in the app. We used the services of this company - https://synergycodes.com/, I think it's better to contact them to find out more, I hope this will help you.
    Last edited by BenSherman; 10-20-2020 at 10:10 AM.

Big data is a field that treats ways to analyze, systematically extract information from, or otherwise deal with data sets that are too large or complex to be dealt with by traditional data-processing application software. Data with many cases (rows) offer greater statistical power, while data with higher complexity (more attributes or columns) may lead to a higher false discovery rate.Big data challenges include capturing data, data storage, data analysis, search, sharing, transfer, visualization, querying, updating, information privacy and data source. Big data was originally associated with three key concepts: volume, variety, and velocity. When we handle big data, we may not sample but simply observe and track what happens. Therefore, big data often includes data with sizes that exceed the capacity of traditional software to process within an acceptable time and value.Current usage of the term big data tends to refer to the use of predictive analytics, user behavior analytics, or certain other advanced data analytics methods that extract value from data, and seldom to a particular size of data set. "There is little doubt that the quantities of data now available are indeed large, but that's not the most relevant characteristic of this new data ecosystem."Analysis of data sets can find new correlations to "spot business trends, prevent diseases, combat crime and so on." Scientists, business executives, medical practitioners, advertising and governments alike regularly meet difficulties with large data-sets in areas including Internet searches, fintech, urban informatics, and business informatics. Scientists encounter limitations in e-Science work, including meteorology, genomics,connectomics, complex physics simulations, biology and environmental research.