Hello, everyone! I hope you're all doing well! I am a Ford engineer and Desktop Metal's printers started to pop up in my factory around a year ago. However, the first time I got to see them actually printing a practical part (it was a safety component for an F-150 pick-up truck) was this September. I was extremely impressed, to say the least. I've never been educated on this new tech and didn't really have the desire to research it myself over the years. I would really appreciate it if you could answer some of my questions about this company: 1) Seeing it work really overwhelmed me. It created a very complicated part within a day from start to finish. So it made me think ... We have a Production System printer and as far as I know, there is a bigger model for mass manufacturing coming in 1-2 years. How evolved do you think this technology is at this point and how big of a role in manufacturing it can play over this decade? Should I start to learn more things about it as an engineer? Where should I start? 2) I do a little bit of investing and this company seems really intriguing. Their machines appear high-quality, robust and extremely efficient at first glance. I know that Desktop Metal will go public in 2021. Do you think it could be a good long-term investment? Is it the best metal 3D printing company on the market right now in your opinion?Thanks, everyone, in advance for all your help! The 3D printing world is quite new to me. I'm an older guy and never thought I'd see something like this in my lifetime. Sincerely, Robert