Hi guys,

I am a very new 3D printer. Have less than 10 prints under my belt. Everything was going well until very recently. I am using a creality cr10s and cura slicer. Up until this afternoon I was using the latest stable release of cura. My prints have started to pause randomly. Sometimes it is hours in to a print, sometimes after printing the skirt. All my display says is Print Paused. I can resume my print but sometimes it will continue to pause after each level. I was not experiencing this issue before I updated the cura app. This afternoon I uninstalled and did a fresh install of cura 4.6.0 which I believe is what I was running when I first got my printer set up. Re-sliced my model and loaded the code into the machine via sd card. It printed the raft and then paused immediately. After a little youtube searching I saw some people having issues with their filament run out sensor. I just unplugged that and started my print again. It is still on the first layer so fingers crossed.

I am hoping some kind soul here can help me out. I am a little out of my depth with 3d printing. I am a cnc machinist by trade and this seemed like a really cool hobby to get into. I was trying to teach myself and, up until last week everything was going well.