Close

What diet is the most efficient?

Hi all,
    I want to lose some pounds, but not sure which diet is the most effective and healthy. I hate practicing any types of physical activities. Can you recommend me something?

In my opinion, intermittent fasting (IF) is one of the best and easy diet plans that you can follow. Because you don't have to avoid any foods that you are taking usually but there are some controls to the time that you have the food. there will be an eating and fasting window. assisted living nevada

Make yourself to go to the gym!
    Last edited by Abrahwany; 09-30-2020 at 10:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by myScott View Post
    Physical activities are not gonna help you if you don't have a trainer. Going to the gym for almost five years, I saw guys who had the same lbs and fat on their belly. Not just fitness trainer, it's more about what you are eating. Personally, I combine the keto diet with exercising. If you are wondering what is the best ketogenic diet for me works awesome targeted ketogenic diet. The aspect is that I eat carbs right before exercise. The meals I burn immediately, and I eat meals high in protein.
    Could you give more feedback please?

It’s estimated that nearly half of adults attempt to lose weight each year. One of the best ways to lose weight is by changing your diet. I try to cook with this steel cookware and it helps me every day to be fit. Some diets aim to curb your appetite to reduce your food intake, while others suggest restricting your intake of calories and either carbs or fat.

given your personality and habits you might have to get an specific plan-you can use alignment chart test to start- but the final word comes to input and out put energy. your out put must be more than your input so that you start losing weight. in my personal experience training is like a bonus but the main thing is eating.
    Last edited by characterman; 10-14-2020 at 04:19 AM.

I think you can go on a diet program by consuming a low calorie noodle diet and start doing sports activities at home.