Close

Lightbulb 3d printed carbon fiber watch

Hello everyone, for a year I have been working on the realization of a crazy project: Combining my passion for watches with 3d printing.
    Here the born Aion watch, a watch made of PLA and carbon fiber using fdm printing. After numerous attempts, experiments and optimizations, I have reached a definitive and I would say very satisfying result; the case with bezel and back are printed while the movement, dial and strap are made on measure by a foreign company. The result is a unique product and I am really proud of it.

What I would like to ask now is essentially the help of anyone who is interested or who wants to believe in this idea: At the end of October I will land on kickstarter to find funders for the launch of the brand. I therefore need help to spread the word; if anyone knew any online magazine, some page that wanted to talk about it or any place where I can amplify my audience, I ask you to give me a hand. If any of you wanted to somehow highlight this project I would be infinitely grateful. Also for those willing to help me and interested in the watch I can guarantee a discount at launch to thank you. If you want to see other images or info you can find them on the "aion_watch" instagram page or on www.aionwatch.it

Thank you in advance, sorry for the strange request but I need you

Wow, seems very interesting, congrats. I would have never thought baout this