Close

Interview about 3D printing tech

Hello all, My name is William and I am a student at the Rochester Institute of Technology. I am currently working with a team of two other students on a startup under the National Science foundation.I am posting here today because we are looking to interview individuals who are fairly experienced with 3D printing tech. We believe this will help us gather some important information to help us further develop our start up business. If you are knowledgeable with 3D printing and willing to be interviewed for 15 to 20 minutes please contact me at whw6065@rit.edu. Thanks for the help..

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    what form is the interview ?

The interview can be in any form.

You actually get more information from a questionnaire.

And generally from me - what questions you should have asked in the 'any other comments' section :-)

So what's the business 'startup', starting up ?

I wish I could use a questionnaire, but the startup is going through my colleges business school and we need to do interviews because they say so.I'll keep in mind for the future. Unfortunately I can't fully disclose the nature of the startup until I finish the interview. All I can say is that a similar technology exists but on a much different scale.If you're interested, which way would you like the interview to happen: E-mail, voice call, video call,etc?

lol okay :-)

Email works for me.

Or voice call - but bear in mind I'm in the uk :-)

But I genuinely think you will always get better thought out answers from written questions. Simply because people will think about it first.
    With a spoken interview, you get poorly thought out snap answers to many things.

Who hasn't done a face to face questionnaire or interview and thspent the next week thinking what they SHOULD have said.