Close

Your thoughts on imitation jewelry

Will you wear imitation accessories? I am planning on buying new accessories and upgrade my wardrobe lately. I came across this post about fake jewelry by Dhana not long ago and I was impressed by the materials and craftsmanship of the imitation jewelry. It never occurs to me that fake jewelry uses true gold and true diamond. You guys should definitely view this page for more.

I think this thing with 3d printer, which makes fake jewelry, it's great. You can make a pebble with your materials, which is cheap and easy.

Yeah! You can make a pebble with your materials, which is cheap and easy. But, not everybody can do something like this, and they appreciate buying a jewel instant doing it on your own. I was thinking about this thing, but I found a better option here https://opalgalaxy.com I think the opal I got it's excellent! But, I can say for sure that this jewelry looks expensive. I hope I helped someone and you won't have any questions on this topic!
    Last edited by Minic; 05-15-2021 at 01:01 AM.

TBH, I was always neutral upon this subject, especially since I believe that every person can wear what he/she likes. Still, for me, I could never choose imitation jewelry. I would instead choose something more affordable but authentic than spend money on imitation. For example, my latest purchase was from wholesale jewelry, from where I bought a diamond ring and a pair of earrings. I am very satisfied with the quality, design, and price. BTW, this jewelry store became my favorite now.