I am the inventor of new blocks for children - DOBLOXYI have created the blocks for my beloved sons, which the youngest of whom has Down's syndrome.The basic principle in their design was simplicity. I combined "lego" blocks, wooden blocks without joints, puzzles and a Jenga game.A three-year-old should easily assemble a building from several blocks. And the adult builds a model of a small town.Also perfect in the therapy and rehabilitation of children with neurological disorders.The blocks should be easy to print on any home 3D printer. The parts should overlap loosely after printing. A hand blow is enough to demolish the structure (Godzilla effect )These blocks are meant to be a joy for every child, regardless of the situation.Therefore, I have provided the base kit files for non-commercial use.You just need to print them on a 3D printer.https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4586906work is underway on..Additions to the Basic CityCity Premium (possibility of building bridges, highways, etc.)City of tommorowmedieval castle and settlementhanging citiesBlocks from every set can be combined each other to create even more varied structures.