Hey guys, just joined the site... I don't have a 3D printer yet, but am researching now so come December when they start going on sale I can grab one.I'm looking at something in the price range of the Ender 3 Pro.... within budget, lots of help on YouTube and lots of help online... all of which is almost as important to me as the print quality.I've had ideas over the years of stuff I'd like to print, nothing specific though and for most I'm sure the PLA is fine. However, one thing specifically I want the printer for is for guitar parts. I like to restore/rebuild old Teisco/Kawai imports from the '60/70s and many times they had some oddball shaped pickup rings, or need logo badges remade. Pickup rings especially, I'd like to sand out the lines and wetsand it down and hand polish them to a relatively glossy black finish without resorting to paint.From my understanding after 15yrs that PLA starts breaking down, and probably faster with someone hitting it with guitar picks and sweaty forearms.Is there a filament that I can get that will do what I'm after? Would it be ABS?Figured best ask now so I can see what printers are an option. Again most stuff is just random stuff... but stuff like pickup rings for guitars, I don't want crumbling in a few years.