Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Which is the best document scanner app for Android?

After banned camscanner in India. I want same as alternative app for camscanner in android. Please suggest me.

Hi there have you tried Adobe scanner app I have found this on Play store and I think it would be helpful to you.

App specification check here https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...id&hl=en&gl=US

And if you are using WhatsApp and want to use it with amazing feature and functions then download GBWhatsApp Apk to use WhatsApp with amazing feature and functions.

I will like to use this scanner to scan and upload my documents.

Thanks a lto for this great info.

There are many alternatives for cam scanner and I am also currently working on one as cam scanner was banned in India. I am using Andromo to create android application as it doesn't require any coding and I will be able to make the app much quicker. Once I have made the app and deployed it on the play store I will share it here too.

Hey friends, I have been working for an online essay service which provides you the online services like best essay writing service where you can easily read reviews about the services like it would be great for you.
    Last edited by Oushavinge; 01-08-2021 at 02:10 AM. Reason: wrong posting

Despite being banned in India, a lot of people are still trying to find a way to use camscanner apk download for android
    Last edited by NinaHorton; 03-05-2021 at 09:55 PM.

Attack on titans anime is one of the best japanese popular anime tv show.It also reflects the meaning and value of friendship. It covers everything from scanning to watch online tracking.

Quote Originally Posted by efriesen View Post
    There are many alternatives for cam scanner and I am also currently working on one as cam scanner was banned in India. I am using Andromo to create android application as it doesn't require any coding and I will be able to make the app much quicker. Once I have made the app and deployed it on the play store I will share it here too.
    Andromo user here as well. It's pretty good, but still has some flaws

Quote Originally Posted by NinaHorton View Post
    Despite being banned in India, a lot of people are still trying to find a way to use camscanner apk download for android
    I didn't know it's banned in India. Why?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast