Close

What are coupons and how they work?

What are coupons and how they work? Should I search them every time when I need to buy something?

Coupons are great! They can save you money a bit. However, when it comes to designer bags, I tend to go for high-tier designer replicas because my friend told me that top-tier replicas are now 99% identical to the authentics these days. She said she got this valuable information from this amazing article on fake designer handbags. I was shocked to see replicas only sell for one-tenth of the original price for pretty much the same quality and materials.

Quote Originally Posted by TiredGG View Post
    What are coupons and how they work? Should I search them every time when I need to buy something?
    Good evening. Personally I usually trying to find coupon or discount to all my purchases. Of course you should also do this, or you don't want to save money? My last acquisition was with Intego coupon code which I found on https://www.couponkarma.com/intego/. On this site you can find many different categories and cool discount codes. Highly recommend to visit!