Close

Cool 3D CAD Modelling / STL Service Available

Good Afternoon people,
    I am a Design engineer / 3D CAD Designer of 20+ years and use 3D modelling software every day for manufacturing drawings and STL's that are used for 3D printing within the company I work for.
    I am currently toying with the idea of starting up my own CAD consultancy business but thought to test the water while I am still in employment I would offer my services for CAD modelling for 3D printing.
    Sometimes there may be a part that you want to print that stretches your CAD modelling capabilities if you are not that experienced. On that occasion I could help out and quote modelling the part for you at a competitive rate and probably much quicker.
    Or you may just need a part modelling and simply don't have the time to do it yourself, again I could help out in that situation.
    So if I can help anybody out please email me at pog2111@hotmail.com with the details of the CAD model required and I will see what I can do for you.
    I look forward to helping you guys out with your 3D printing model needs soon.
    Thanks,
    Marc

Student
    Get to us at American Seal & Packing for high-quality Gasket Materials. We understand the nature of your work and manufacture only great quality, reliable Gasket Materials. Get to us for best Packing material and services.