Close

Business process

Hi there!I have a small business related to 3D printers in the UK. Now I am trying to improve the business process from the moment when the order is placed to the shipment of the product to the customer. We are a young team and we don't have much experience, but we would like to do everything with quality and intelligence. I have read that there are many different programs that can help with this process. And I would like to know, perhaps someone can recommend such a program?

Hello! Since you want to do everything wisely, I would advise you to contact professionals who are engaged in managing and improving business processes. I was lucky to work with Andy Sandford who is engaged in this and founded the company which specializes in the issue you are interested in. I am sure he and his team will help you and improve your processes.
    Last edited by Bikeracer2020; 08-01-2022 at 08:10 AM.

What is it exactly that your business does? I work at a company and we could help you with selling your business. In order to do that we are going to need some information about your business as to see what we could do for you. Feel free to contact me with a private message if you are still interested. There we'll exchange phone numbers and discuss the matter. The information we are going to need from you is not safe to share on an open thread like this.
    Last edited by Bikeracer2020; 08-01-2022 at 08:10 AM.

Useful stuff, thank you!

Now I have a lot of different online projects, and I don't have time to relax at all. Still in the process of other development, by the way I want to recommend a website https://exoft.net/pros-cons-net-development/ where you will find information about the pros and cons of development. I think that this information will be useful to many, so pay attention.

Technician
    Quote Originally Posted by Becca williams View Post
    You know I want to start the business of seam but I don't have an idea about what is a seam and how its work but Jordan one of my friend told me about the idea now i make money myself and paying for my college fee.
    A seam happens where two pieces of material are joined, so if you need to ask what a seam is, then it's unlikely you have the mental ability to start a business.

Unless of course you have just made your first post and it's just to put a link in to a website sales pitch.
    How long till a mod deletes it ?