Okay so I have been trying to print some parts for a costume on my Copymaster 400 and decided on petg as pla seems too fragile for what I want, my first attempt seemed okat at first but after taking it off the printer I saw serious issues such as underextrutio, what looks like weird layer seperation and even strait upholes in it (pictured below is the item in cura and the issues I found in it) This was with the extruder at 222 and the bed at 70 moving at a speed of 50mm/s and the cooling fan on.sorry for the arrangement of the pictures I am not sure how to change itThe hole in the center here is a issueOdd under extrution at random pointsAnd the odd layer texturesI thought the issue would be low temperatures causing the holes and extrution issues so I upped the temp of the extruder to 228 and attempted a smaller component but this turned out even worse with heavy stringing and larger holes appearingI have no clue what to do at this point and this issue made me find this forum to join and ask for help.Thank you for any help you can give me