Hey, everyone. I donated my FLSUN Q-S printer to a student and picked up an Anycubic Mega S to replace it (the QQ was HUGE). The learning curve hasn't been too bad, but here are two issues I'm having trouble with that are starting to become very irritating.

1) Adhesion. I'm getting good first layer adhesion, but the print is coming off the bed during mid-print. It might be 10 minutes in, it might be an hour in. It did it with the test print owl and PLA. It's doing it with PETG, also. My current project is 3 mm wide by 50 mm tall. I'm using 8 lines of brim to help stabilize it. Yet, sometime during mid-print it will come off the bed. The bed temp is still at 75c when it comes loose. Here are my specs:
Filament: Duramic PETG
Bed temp: 75c
Extruder temp: 240c
Fans off
Print speed: 30
First layer height: .3
.1 added to Z height to accommodate PETG

2) Support. I had no issues with my QQ with support using PETG. But it had a VERY simple version of Cura (2.7) with very few choices. I'm using Cura 4.6.2 now, and there are way too many choices. Using the settings listed above, the support is like welded to the print. There's no way it's coming loose. I use lines for support and .1 roof and floor.

Any thoughts would be appreciated. I'm still somewhat of a newb, so don't get too technical on me.