Hey Guys -

I've got an Ender 3 Pro which I'm having a print issue with that I cannot resolve. Below is an explanation of the issue, pics, what I've tried to resolve it, and installed mods. I think something in my Z axis may be the culprit, but not sure so wanted to post...

The Issue
During first layer printing, the print is distorted - so much so that it sometimes catches the nozzle and ruins the print. If it makes it past the first couple of layers, all if fine. Below are pictures of the issue on a completed print. As you can see, one part is fine and the other is distorted. It starts when printing the brim. In this example, the first line was ok, but during the 2nd (where its distorted) it lays it down with the edge of the line somewhat rippled. The issue increases from there.
Example1.jpg Example2.jpg

At first I thought this was bed leveling, however; it occurs after I manually level the bed PLUS use a BLTouch anyways. I found that this seems to only occurs in certain parts of the bed (moving print to different area seems to print fine) however, use a glass bed and the surface is 100% clean and not warped. Below is a bed test I printed on the bed followed by a close up of the squares after I removed them.
BedTest1.jpg BedTest2.jpg
Note: Think square in upper right of pic (lower right of bed) is distorted since it seems to have hit a clip. The print pics above were in the middle of the bed and small, though.

Both above prints use a 0.2 nozzle (issue occurs with any size) & Hatchbox PLA @ 200C with 60C bed @ 35mm/s. Sliced in Cura & print using Octoprint.

What I've Tried
- Leveling Bed manually (plus use BLTouch)
- Adjusted Z offset, but know it's dialed in as other parts of print are great
- Tried new nozzle
- Tried new spool (PLA & PETG + different colors)
- Flipped my Creality glass bed plate in hopes it would resolve the issue
- Verified bolts & belts are properly tightened

Installed Mods
- Creality Silent board (1.1.5)
- BLTouch V3
- Firmware: Th3D Ufw U1.R2.21A (Only default settings changed were to install BLTouch long ago)
- Metal Extruder
- Bullseye fan mod
- LED mod
- Creality Glass Bed
- Replaced bed springs with the improved yellow ones
- Replaced bowden tube
- Replaced hotend fan with better, silent one

Any suggestions? Thanks!