Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hello Mo,I should have asked this question way long time ago. What operating system are you using? I was told that the Zcorp printers did not play nice with Windows 10. I only used Windows 7 Professional for all of my CNC machines so I never had a problem. I would try connecting the CAT5 cable directly to your router to remove any possibility that, that is causing a communications problem. No LEDs on the CAT 5 connection is not a good sign. I can check my screen shots I took months ago and see what I can find. Also I have a video I could post, Somewhere? so you can see my printer booting up as far as I ever got it to.Cismontguy

I'm actually using windows 10 but it was working fine before -Maybe some updates came recently changed that tho-. I tried connecting the printer to the wall ethernet outlet directly, LEDs didn't work too, with a Hub between the computer and the printer didn't light up, either on the hub or the CPU's back. tried other cables, nothing new. I just tried resetting the BIOS but still nothing new.I really appreciate you taking the time to help.

No worries. Are you here in the US? If yes, I am on the east coast so about to call it a day. Cismintguy

Same, I'm EST time zone. No worries take your time and let me know if you could find anything.Thanks,Mo Abdalla

Here is a picture of my Bios as I found my printer, when I got it. In the BIOS the "Onboard Lan Boot" was disabled. No idea why. I changed this setting and saved the BIOS. I connected my cat5 directly to my router and then with the ZCorp printing software open on my computer, I was able to see the printer and use the software set up to make it my default printer.

Bios-Enabled-8-18-2020 (1).jpg

Cool ZPrinter 450 Software and drivers

Hi, I bought a ZPrinter 450 on a auction but cant find Zprint to download on much info online. Any Advice on what software and drivers that work with this printer and on Windows 10?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12